We recognize the importance for you to understand your insurance coverage, financial options and responsibilities when it comes to your treatment. Fertility treatment costs are often one of the top concerns for our patients.
As a part of our initial consultation, our physicians use a real-time predictive analytics platform that helps to show treatment plan options and success rates based on your medical history, age, and level of health. This allows you to take into consideration the number of children you’d like to have as well as the fertility treatment costs associated with different treatment plans.
It is our goal to help you navigate the process and find the best solution for you.
With our patients having varying degrees of insurance coverage and self-pay responsibilities our financial and insurance team understands the complexity of the process and is here to guide you along the way. Based on your consultation, our team can walk you through the different options and programs that may be available to you.
- Insurance Coordinator – prior to your first appointment (as long as you have filled out the Polaris new patient paperwork) our insurance coordinator will verify your fertility coverage so we will be able to discuss specific diagnostic and treatment options knowing what would or would not be covered under your insurance.
- Financial Counselor – after your consultation with the doctor, our financial counselor will be available to answer any questions you have regarding your specific treatment plan, the process for claims sent to insurance, and payment plans for self- pay patients.
- Billing Specialist – if a patient has insurance coverage, our billing specialist will work with the insurance company to ensure claims are processed and paid in a timely manner.
- Patient Account Specialist – if you have question on specific bills and what was covered by insurance or what you are responsible to pay you can speak with our patient account specialist.
It is our responsibility to provide you with clarity so you can make educated decisions on what path is best for you. View a list of helpful questions to ask your insurance company.
Affording Care Programs
We also provide a number of programs aimed to make fertility diagnostic testing and treatments more affordable. Learn more below or contact us for more information.
- The Vios Pulse Fertility Wellness Check Up – The Vios Pulse is baseline fertility testing that gives couples and individuals insight into their current fertility potential.
- The Vios Promise – The Vios Promise Program was established to remove the unknown cost concerns and give financial reassurance to patients by providing a refund if there is no live birth. Vios Promise for Donor Egg Refund (DE) is designed to assist patients who desire treatment utilizing donor eggs.
- Oncofertility Preservation Program – Patients who wish to preserve their fertility through egg or embryo vitrification after a cancer diagnosis are entitled to special pricing as well as expedited services. It is our goal to help you complete the fertility preservation process quickly so that you are able to focus on your oncology treatment.
- Military Discount – Current and former military servicemen and servicewomen qualify for our military discount. Patients can receive up to 25% of select fertility treatments.
In an effort to provide our patients with the most comprehensive financing options available, we have developed partnerships with leading financial specialist focused solely on fertility. Patients can receive comprehensive, customized loan programs to meet the needs of their fertility journey and help ease the financial stress of treatment and medications. For more information, on these partnerships, contact our financial counselors or reach out directly to the organizations below.
ARC Fertility (ARC) offers financing options to overcome financial barriers and assist patients in proceeding with care. The ARC affordable payment plans are offered with any ARC packages and (FlexCare) can be utilized for any additional services at Vios Fertility Institute. You can also bundle your discounted fertility medications and/or PGS testing into the same loan for one monthly payment. For more information visit, www.arcfertility.com
CapexMD, specializes in providing patient financing services for all fertility treatment options. Their easy, convenient loan process and competitive rates ensures that the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to achieving your dream of a family. CAPEXMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable. Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances and once approved, our Fertility Loan Specialists will work closely with your care team at Vios Fertility Institute to ensure the funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment. For more information visit, www.capexmd.com.
If you have questions regarding your specific insurance, what programs may be applicable to you or fertility treatment costs, contact us today at 866.258.8467 or via our website contact form.