At Vios Fertility Institute, we know struggling to build your family is tough. While we do everything we can to lessen the stress of fertility treatment for our patients, we know that the stress of uncertainty and lack of control often creeps in.
One of our favorite holiday traditions is our Tree of Hope. In each clinic waiting room during the holidays we put up a tree and offer paper “ornaments” to write words of encouragement and support for all to see. Our staff, our partners, our patients – anyone who would like to add to the tree is invited to and we hope that all who need a little “lift” can find it in at least one of the notes.
There’s no reason the encouragement should be contained to the holidays, though! So we’re sharing in this post for all to see anytime they need that little “lift”.
- Always have your faith be bigger than your fear.
- Celebrate the small victories.
- You are stronger than you think!
- Stay positive.
- You are not alone.
- You are capable. You are strong. You are resilient.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try try again.
- There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- Good things are coming.
- Don’t give up on something you cannot go a day without thinking about.
- There’s a future you who’s glad you never gave up.
What would you add to this list? Share in the comments below.